![]() |
| May 31, 2010, LA Veterans Cemetary |
I try not to stray too far off-topic from the purpose of this blog, which is to report all things gymnastics-related. But so much in life is interconnected; and we all bring lessons and experiences from the really real world and apply them to who we are and how we relate it to the gymnastics world...and vice versa.
A 2009 video tribute I did:
The images I used in this one is focused on recent and current conflicts. No matter your politics or how you may feel about these armed conflicts/war(s) and issues of foreign policy, the fact remains that throughout our nation's history, brave men and women along with their families have served and sacrificed on behalf of our country.
This weekend is meant to pay respects to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
Please respect and honor them.

No comments:
Post a Comment