One of my former students mentioned she has to work on a science fair project. I suggested she does something on gymnastics. I'm posting these to give her examples of what some other people have done. Hopefully it will stimulate some ideas and generate some excitement about working on a project related to the sport she loves:
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Physics and Gymnastics
This was posted by Rick McCharles:
One of my former students mentioned she has to work on a science fair project. I suggested she does something on gymnastics. I'm posting these to give her examples of what some other people have done. Hopefully it will stimulate some ideas and generate some excitement about working on a project related to the sport she loves:
One of my former students mentioned she has to work on a science fair project. I suggested she does something on gymnastics. I'm posting these to give her examples of what some other people have done. Hopefully it will stimulate some ideas and generate some excitement about working on a project related to the sport she loves:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment